-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Earl
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 10:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.0.01 - Change Color of Vertical/Horizontal Navigation
Controls?

You can change the colours, however you need to do it through the .css
files, either on the mid-tier or for user tool in the user tool install
directory and the admin tool install directory.

I have managed to successfully change them with no issues via this
method.