I know I can count the number of rows selected in a table by using a
table loop guide.  The actual "counting" isn't the issue.  What I would
like to do is count when I select the rows.  For instance, if I select
a row in a table, the Menu/Row Choice active links on that table
trigger.  If I shift-click or ctrl-click another row in the table, the
Menu/Row Choice active links DON'T trigger.

Short of creating a button that says "Count Number of Rows Selected",
does anyone have a way to count the rows selected AS you are selecting
them?  I tried playing with Gain Focus and Lose Focus events, but that
didn't work (sometimes the count was right, but the rows weren't
"highlighted").

Thanks for any help.