**
The task is also calling the RSM:GenericSave AL.  On the task, I get a ARNOTE: 41102 (since it's above 10000, i'm guessing it's just a note), didn't see a message action in any of the active links off the button so it's within the process.  On the change save, I don't get any ARNOTE.  Funny thing though, on the task save it closes the window.  On the change save it re-opens the window in modify mode. With the change request, It only does the reopen in "CREATE" mode.  If the form is in "SET" mode it doesn't close the window at all and just saves.  Why couldn't bmc just use a simple commit......  It becomes a pain in the *&%#$# if you want to enhance their app in any way, or add to it...

Bob Halstead

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of McKenzie, James J C-E LCMC HQISEC/L3
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 3:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Perform-Action-Apply

**
Robert:

What is the number code after the Perform-Action-Apply (if there is one.)  If there is no number, then all that is happening is that the Active Link is doing a commit and close window in one action.  You can feel 'safe' to modify this workflow to do what I described if the situation is as I described.  Otherwise, you will have to create a set of workflow that compiles with the BMC license agreement and does what you want it to.

James McKenzie
L-3 GSI