-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Colledge
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 7:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Newbie Question

I am new to Remedy ARS administration and I'm beginning to get "Is this
possible?" type questions from my users.  I've got two that keep cropping
up and I haven't been able to find a definitive answer.  Any enlightenment
anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

1.  Is there any was that Rich Text Format (RTF) fields can be used in
ARS?  They want to be able to use difference fonts, colors, bolding, etc.

2.  Is there any way to implement spell checking for text fields?

Once again, thank you for any information you can offer.

Mike Colledge
Southwest Gas Corporation