Sean,

I have not tested this...

But I think your first dealing with an XML issue.

"&lt;" instead of "<"

Now if ARS will understand that... well that might be a different problem. :)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On 10/2/06, Sean Garrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello listers,

I have a quick question about Soap.   We have a soap interface we are
running and when I pass in a qualification like this:

'rad_Status' <= "Pending" I get an error:

Fault: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content beginning "<=" is not
legal markup. Perhaps the "=" (&#3d;) character should be a letter.
Detail:

I have tried using the html equivalent:

'rad_Status'%3C%3D%20%22Pending%22

Which yields a "Bad Qualification" error.  I have also tried escaping the <
value:

'rad_Status' \<= "Pending"

That didn't doesn't work either.

Anyone have any idea on how to get around this?

Thanks,

Sean