All,

Not that I want to hijack the thread.. .but it is related...

I am actually having an issue with the v6.3 patch2 admin tool trying
to sync the Search DB from the command line. (/s flag) Basically I get
an output file that says it did the sync, but the admin tool exists to
quickly to have done anything and the actual data is not updated.

Has anyone seen this before of have any clues about how to fix it?

If I run it from the Admin Tool GUI on this same host it all works
just fine. It just does not work from the command line.

I have yet to report it to BMC tech support, but that might be my next step.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach