From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carter, Craig J Civ ARPC/DPD
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: C API --> Create Ticket using Email: Category, Type, Item not working

**

What do you see when you look at the fields in the database?  Are they populated with the correct values?

Since those are valid values, have you checked for workflow that is clearing those values on display when they are “To be categorized”?

Some alternate tests:

  1. If you create a ticket via your API with other valid CTI values, do they show up okay?  If so, your API calls are probably fine.

2.  If you create the same ticket manually via the WUT and use “To be categorized” for the CTI values, does “To be categorized” show up when you reopen the ticket?

Not knowing what application you are referring to, I’m just throwing out ideas…

//SIGNED//

CRAIG J. CARTER