From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Blodgett, Jamie
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS Upgrade help??

**
We just completed an upgrade from 5.0 to 6.3.  We heavily use Midtier and have had to make some modifications to authentication and license types to get things to work.  However, we ARE able to be logged into our local client as well as Midtier at the same time, on the same machine.  The gotcha for us is being logged into local client or midtier, then attempting a connection via citrix.  Otherwise, things have gone ok.  We've found the email engine a little tricky to get going as well and some of the workflow seems to process in a different order.  We're still struggling with rpc/malloc errors but believe it is a UNIX setting and are awaiting mgt approval to make the change and reboot (shared server).

Suggestion: test, test again, then retest all over!

-Jamie