We have an initiative at my work entitled "Why Not Microsoft?".  We're
supposed to ask ourselves at critical application milestones if we should
contemplate moving Remedy to the Windows platform.  We currently reside on
UNIX with an Oracle database, so Remedy is always being evaluated as a
candidate for the move.  They asked me today if there are any
advantages/disadvantages between running Remedy on UNIX/Oracle as compared
to Windows/SQL Server.  I haven't seen any documentation or user comments
anywhere on the internet, so I was wondering if any of you have any prior
experience with this type of move, and if you've seen any advantages or
disadvantages to this type of move as it relates to the ARSystem.  Thanks
in advance.