From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Mahesh Patil
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 11:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Is there a way to find out which user is logged onto Remedy on a particular client PC?

**
Hello,

If you can view the user log on the server, you will get the information.

Thanks,
Mahesh

"Heider, Stephen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Angus,

You can use the API. Here is a small excerpt from a console app in
VB.Net. It retrieves a list of current users and outputs to the screen
(stdout). In a Filter use the Set Fields $PROCESS $ command to run the
app and capture its output.

Dim LoggedInUsers As System.Array
LoggedInUsers = ARS.GetListUser(ARSystem.Server.UserListType.Current,
#1/1/2000#)
For Each u As ARSystem.UserInfo In LoggedInUsers
Console.WriteLine(u.UserName.ToString)
Next

This, combined with a signon tracking method described by Dave, will
allow you to link the login names (from the API) to computers, full
names, IP addresses, etc.

Stephen