David,

You know, we geeks, always want to run the latest version :-)

-
Jarl

On 10/6/06, Easter, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 7.0.01 for the following products:
> BMC Remedy Encryption Performance Security BMC Remedy AR System Server
BMC Remedy Encryption Premium Security

For those on the list who do not directly own Encryption or Migrator
(and thus may not receive the product update letter), I did want to
clarify the version change.

To maintain version consistency with the release of the AR System 7.0.01
maintenance release, the BMC Remedy Migrator and BMC Remedy Encryption
products will be changed to reflect a 7.0.01 version number.  This
change in version number is completely cosmetic.  There are no changes
in functionality or features between the 7.0.00 version and 7.0.01
version.

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software