**
Hi Jack,

I think you can just add the tcp port number on the end of the ArServerUser context  as an integer

then you would call context.login

BTW Ive found that i havent needed to call the login that the initial context creation has already connected me to the arserver

Greg Elphick

Advisory System Engineer

--

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.