Newsgroups: gmane.comp.crm.arsystem.general
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 10:56
Subject: Move Date/Time Field value to a date field using SQL

Hello Lister,

I`m in the process to move the values stored in a date/time field to a new
one in the date field format.

In the form exist at leats 1.000.000 records and I prefer to perform this
updade via sql in order to not activate the filters defined over the form
if I use an escalation.

Is there any way to accomplish that?

Any hints will be really appreciate.

Thanks in advanced