You should try and get BMC to provide you with a debug version of
arserverd (arserver.exe).  The debug version should perform a memory
dump that contains all the symbols necessary for debugging.  BMC should
then be able to use your memory dump to isolate the issue.  I could see
valid justification in BMC asking you to update to the latest (debug)
patch for this though.

In the past, I've tracked these types of things down to specific
form/field/workflow properties, and this will be an incremental step in
attaining a fix from BMC.  Something is happening, somewhere, that is
causing this.  Turn on the api logs with the overwrite option.  Grab the
last log after a crash and save a copy, it should point you to the right
place to reproduce the issue.

Axton Grams