** There maybe plenty of free solutions. It all depends on whay Avaya can handle:

1. Web Services
2. Custom API
3. Direct SQL

Check with your Avaya admins adn see what is poosible.

On 10/9/06, Aaron W. Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
My company is interested in integrating Remedy Help Desk (6.0) with our
Avaya phone system.  (We would like tickets pre-populated with the
caller's information as soon as the support call arrives over the ACD.)

Has anyone performed such an integration before?  Our assumption is that
it requires a third-party connector.  What is a ball-park cost of such
products?

Thanks!