Not sure if it will work. The Solaris user tool is not supported
anymore. So if you want to use a client on unix against 6.3 you have
to use a web browser.

--
Jarl

On 10/10/06, jaya munjal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**
Hi Jarl

My apologies I forgot to mention the server details

ARS 6.3
OS- Solaris
Oracle 8.

Does this user tool work with server 6.3

Thanks
Jaya

Jarl Grøneng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Go to supportweb->patches. Search for AR System and version 4.05
The latest version is 4.5.1 patch 1302

--
Jarl