**
Hi all,

I have a question for the SLA module.

I have implemented a resollution SLA for HD cases

For Example:

Terms and conditions: 'Priority' = "High" AND ('Assigned To Group+' = "GROUP-WINDOWS" OR 'Assigned To Group+' = "GROUP-UNIX")
Start When: 'TR.Status' = "Work In Progress"
Stop When: 'TR.Status' = "Closed"
Exclude When: 'Status' = "Pending" OR 'Status' = "Resolved"

If one of this groups receive one HD case (status = "Assigned") the SLA show attached to this case, when the case is changed to "Work In Progress" the SLA starts ok. If the HD case change to "pending" or "resolved" the sla change to status "Pending" ok.

But, what happens if the HD case is changed to other group that not are in the conditions of this SLA?? The SLA continues in "In Process" status.

In order to solve this, I have changed the Exclude field:
("Pending" OR 'Status' = "Resolved") OR (('Assigned To Group+' != "GROUP-WINDOWS") OR (('Assigned To Group+' != "GROUP-UNIX"))

With this I shall wait leave in pending status the SLA when the HD case was assigned to other group. This woks ok too, but in this point I have 2 news ways:

1. The new group works in the HD case and returns this case to the last group
The sla changes first to "Pending" and from "Pending" to "In progress" when the HD case is returned. OK!!!! way solved.

2. The new group resolve the HD case, and more late the HD is Closed
In this way,  the SLA will be in Met or Missed status attached to the case, but this SLA is not correct because the group not belongs to the Terms and Conditions for this SLA.

¿How can I solve this? Any idea will be apreciated.
Sorry for my English... ;P
Best Regards.