From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to switch DB Server

** Have you looked into Server Groups and load balancing your Remedy servers? You could have two (or more) ARS servers pointing to the same database so that if one goes the other continues to function. Then you need only worry about database replication. This would eliminate the need for DNS changes.