From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sokol, Brian
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 10:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: License Write Token Message

**
Has anyone seen this before? We have plenty of licenses and have never exceeded the number we have. Not sure why he would get this message.

Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 12:44 PM
Subject: Remedy Error that I get every now and then over the past few weeks

Good Afternoon Brian...

At times when I go to create a new remedy ticket, I'll get this popup below..  I hit OK and I'm able to continue using Remedy without any problems.  Just wanted to make you aware of this issue in case this is something you know a fix for.  I currently have Remedy 7.00 installed.  Thanks!

Jason Holgate