I know that the v7 functionality makes this a snap.  In v6.3, and likely
in v6, look in the manual for AREA Authentication Chaining.

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dolores McGuinness
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 6:10 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AR System AREA LDAP with multiple forests

We are attempting to implement AREA LDAP so that it can authenticate to
multiple forests, that each have multiple domains.  We can get to the
domains within the first forest, but cannot get to the second forest,
when a match is not found in the first forest.

We are using Remedy 6.03 patch 11, Solaris, Unix and Oracle.

Has anyone been successful at implementing AREA LDAP with Multiple
Forests?