**
I just got this one this morning:
------------------------------
How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep
trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot.
But you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and
make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
right hand. Your foot will change directions.

I told you so...And there is nothing you can do about it. Make sure you
pass this on to your friends. They won't be able to do it either.

------------------------------
Thad
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard Bach

"McKenzie, James J C-E LCMC HQISEC/L3" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

10/13/2006 02:01 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
Re: OT: Try this out... Null ADM:Friday Humour

**

Daniel:

That must have been fun to troubleshoot.  BTW, where is our usual Friday Humor?  I know it was not MY turn to provide it.

James McKenzie