From: L. J. Head <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 4:29:38 PM
Subject: RE: Try this out...

In case this isn't spam...and your truly curious con stands for console...or in today's world command prompt.  A quick easy way to create text or batch files is to type

copy con <abc.txt>

when you hit enter it starts recording what is typed on the console into the file...then when you are done writing the file you hit Ctrl-Z and hit enter and the file is saved...not much of a mystery for people involved in puters since the dos days...and BTW...the <>'s around abc.txt are not typed...

L. J. Head
Software Engineer
Remedy Approved Consultant