Listers,

I'm trying to find a way to re-sync the groups listed in the Group List
field in User form to the records in a Group Membership form that contains
records for each group and member for a table report.

A sample user in User form shows 500;1188;499;501;511;5169;510;453; in the
Group List field but there are only three records in the Group Membership
form 500;1188;501;.

The Group Membership form data would be similar to the SHR:Assignment
form, but alas, we don't have the HelpDesk module installed. We have over
1200 groups and 6000 users, so doing this manually is out of the question.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.