From: Arbuthnott, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 7:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Trigger workflow from keyboard shortcuts?

Robsma,

  I believe you can accomplish this through the use of custom menus.
All items in a menu must have a unique letter which you may quickly run
out of if you have gobs of these triggered workflow bits.  In any case,
I believe you just need to place an ampersand (& sign) in front of the
character you'd like to be underscored and driven from the keyboard.

  Note, assuming you use a menu called Menu and have items under it
called Action1 (underscoring the 1) and Action 2 (underscoring the 2)
this gives you a key combination like Alt-M, 1 or Alt-M, 2.  This isn't
exactly a single key combination but it might solve your problem.

HTH,
-John Arbuthnott