**

Hi Rick

That sounds strange,  In addition to what Craig mentioned about the Add button not being allowed in search mode, remember that the action command labels are view specific – you need to set them for each view.  If it’s not either of those, then it sounds like a bug.

Regards…Dave

David Sanders

Remedy Solution Architect

Enterprise Service Suite @ Work