From: Axton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 12:26:17 PM
Subject: Re: Remedy and UNION joins..

If you want to use union joins, create a db view of your own and define the join.  Point a view form that that db view.  I would strongly recommend against modifying the Txxx view to accomodate your requirements becuase the first time someone touches the base forms or join form, your changes will be lost.

Axton Grams