-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Hidden
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 2:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy and TNSNAMES.ora

I think I've got my problem sorted out, so I should be able to hit the DBA
with the appropriate questions (as soon as I find out how to get in touch
with them!).

J.L. - I'm not sure if we have a Remedy Developer, I would assume we do, but
I doubt I could get any of his or her time for a fairly small project
(small, but very valuable to those who would use it).