-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sullivan, Neil G CTR USAF
AFRL/SNOX
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 7:30 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: DOD Remedy User's Group (formerly SSO)

**
James,

Maybe it hasn't happened because a lot of us are contractors and our
companies don't want to spend the money for a RUG or allow us time to
spend our time trying to organize or host one.

Just a thought.
Neil "Sully" Sullivan
Remedy Developer/Administrator
AFRL/SNOX