**
How many of you would think that having the SchemaID displayed on the form list returned on the AR Admin tool would be useful?

I know we can build a view to the arschema table on the admin tool if we need to view the schemaid that a form corresponds to or find a form that corresponds to a particular schemaid, but my question is if we have that available as a part of the details on the form list we could do a sort on the schemaid and open a form by schemaid if that was ever required...

How many of you might find this useful.. the task I'm performing right now I would find that mighty useful...

Cheers

Joe D'Souza
Remedy Developer / Consultant,
Shyle Networks,