-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Open Attachments on Another Form

 Listers,

I'd like to have a button on Form A, to open one of the attachments in an
attachment pool on Form B.  Is there a way to do this?

2nd question, I'd like to fill in some info from Form A into this attachment
when it's opened (it's going to be a Word Doc), is there a way to do this as
well?  I'm starting to think that this may be impossible.

Lisa