-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Heider, Stephen
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 6:56 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: API .Net GetListEntryWithFields Error 149

Appajee,

The computer that was having the issue only had v6.3 User Tool
installed.  The other computers had both v6.3 and v7.01 User Tool.  I
uninstalled the v6.3 User Tool and installed v7.01 on that computer, and
it worked.

Afterwards, I also installed the new version of the .Net API
(v7.0.2483.18115 compiled Oct 19, 2006).  Thanks!  What changes or fixes
were implemented in this new version?

Stephen