I am trying to get my paging working on the Help Desk tickets.

Everything is set up exactly the same on the new server as it is on the
old server (still production), but it doesn't send the page.

I changed the Filter name from Checking SHRH:HPD-Page7_cmd_asgn To
Checking SHRH:HPD-Page7_cmd_asgn`! To get it to process in Phase 1, but
that didn't seem to make any difference.

If I cut and paste the line from the filter log into the CMD window, it
will send the page.

This is what I have in my Run Process Line:

$zTmpPagerCommand$ $zTmpParameter2$"$Case ID+$ $Priority$ assigned to
you"

This is the output:

cmd /c C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmdmsgr.exe -p20333 -cMetroCall -m" Sev 3 -
Med assigned to you"

The only difference in the old and new server is that the old is windows
NT and the new is Win2003.

The path on the old is :  cmd /c C:\winnt\system32\cmdmsgr.exe
The path on the new is :cmd /c C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmdmsgr.exe

Any thoughts????

ARS 6.3 Patch 18
HD 6.0
Oracle 10 w/9 libraries
Oracle lives on a remote server
Windows 2003 4 gig on app server and 8 gig on DB server

Claire Sanford
Information Systems Division
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Phone: 713 448 6035