-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of harrylee
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Copying production database to development

Hi,

LDAP was configured for both dev and prod the same.  LDAP was in the cfg
file.
However, I turned it off too and it still doesn't work.  I tried the IP
address of the server also and no good.

ARERR [623] Authentication failed
        user: Demo,  server: remedydevapp

Cannot login to remedydevapp as a preference server.

       user: Demo,  server: remedydevapp

Unable to successfully log in to any server.

Demo doesn't work either.

Would this version (Remedy 7.0) be different in how it handles this?
I wouldn't think so... but perhaps?

Thanks again!
Harry

Dan Caissie wrote:

> Are your LDAP servers entered in your config file?
> I have setup my ID in Remedy not to use AD just in case the connection

> got broken I get back into the system to fix things.
> DO you have your Demo account still working?
>
> Dan Caissie
> Remedy Administrator / Developer
> United Natural Foods, Inc

Nabble.com.