From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 6:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Client Application SSO (U)

**
The Remedy SSO Solution would work in your Case Stephen,
except.. you do not need all your users in the user form.
I have that working fine in your Endowment..
I am trying to work with Remedy and the USERTOOL however..
The only Guy that does this.. it doing this of his OWN will and on his OWN
time... which I find very Strange from a Support Prospective.
The file example they game me.. will not even compile in Visual Studio 2005.
I am not a Coder.. and am not a guy who just goes and Creates my own DLL's all the time.
so I am Stuck.. But it apparently worked for Remedy at one time.. or another.