**

A fast growing network services company located in Herndon Virginia is seeking a Systems Analyst. This is a full-time permanent position responsible for implementing, tailoring, and administering the Remedy AR System and other enterprise-wide applications.  No clearance required.

Experience:
- Remedy installation, configuration, development and administration;
- 2+ years UNIX system administration;
- user support and training experience;
- knowledge of a relational database management system.

This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in northern Virginia.  If you are interested in learning more about this position, or know someone else who might be interested (we pay a generous referral bonus), please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

John Ennis

RJM Technologies, Inc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  • JOB: Permanent Systems Analyst Position (North... John Ennis