-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick cook
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 12:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to force Notifications include Diary Field with Newest
First

I don't know of one.  I wouldn't think there would be one in ARS, since the
notifications are grabbing the data from the DB directly, where it is sorted
in the order of entry - earliest first.

My advice would be to re-sort the data in the DB, and return that sorted
data from there.

Rick