It's that time of year again where clocks get turned back an hour.  The
thread from Nov 2-7, 2005 entitled "Time Change - Processes Running
Twice" includes info that may be useful to prepare for the time change
this Sunday.

OT: Except for extended evening daylight during the summer I wish this
daylight saving time program would end.  If you think about all the
devices that have to be changed (not all are automatic) and the trouble
tickets generated all over the country when clocks have to be changed, I
bet if the Gartner Group researched it, they would estimate the total
cost to businesses for lost time and productivity would reach into the
upper $millions.

I recall seeing this guy on C-Span's Book TV about a year ago discussing
the history of daylight saving time. It was hilarious!  I learned a
great deal about how it began and now wonder why we still have it.
http://www.seizethedaylight.com/

Have a great weekend.

Stephen