-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derek Berube
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 7:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SupportWeb patch download - ARERR [9084]

Tony,

I'm encountering the ARERR 9084 error message as well when I am doing
exactly what you describe - switching between Firefox (my primary
browser) and IE.  I only tired IE because when I was attempting to search
the knowledge base for an undocumented error message (ARERR
9381) and my browser caught a JavaScript exception (and the search didn't
work).

<rant>
I'm glad to see that Remedy has such tremendous faith in the latest
generation of their products (i.e., 7.0).  They're probably right.
Since the Support Web infrastructure is likely considered to be a mission
critical application for their support organization ... they shouldn't be on
the bleeding edge.  Better let customers brave enough to venture into
uncharted territory find the bugs and problems first.  Or perhaps just
wanted to wait until the .1 release because <sarcasm>no good system
administrator would ever install a .0 version of a product into a production
environment.  I guess I should be thankful that they didn't upgrade from a
product that is no longer supported (5.1.2) to a product that is last in the
list of supported products (6.0.1)</sarcasm>.
</rant>

Happy friday everyone!

Derek

        Derek Berube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>