Dylan,

The Remedy SSO interface requires additional configuration and
programming on mid tier.   From what I have read (here and elsewhere)
and conversations I've had this is not trivial.  Two mid tier-specific
products I reviewed cost $15K - $20K for SSO, plus annual support.

The SSO interface in mid tier is not an out-of-the-box implementation -
although it should be. If you have a quick and easy solution for mid
tier SSO, please let us know how you got it to work and your
environment.

My mid tier environment:
ARS 6.3
Windows Server 2003
IIS 6
ServletExec 5.0

Regarding SSO for the Windows User Tool, you can set it to cache your
Remedy password. In many organizations this is considered a security
risk that is too high.  I have previously researched developing an SSO
solution for WUT.  It's on hold for now as there are other projects I
need to work on. I plan to get back to the SSO for WUT project in a few
months.

Stephen