-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dylan
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 12:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Disable MidTier Help?

Is there a way to disable the help button on the menu bar for the forms
like HelpDesk through the mid tier? Or at least control it's action?
I've built an outside help system to display the data we want to show
the
user but I haven't been able to figure out how to disable that default
help
button.