That was an elegant way to get around the RFE's already submitted.

--
Jarl

On 10/30/06, Lucero, Michelle - IST contractor
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, Mike:

You're right.  It's not there.

I've been informed by tech support that, "it appears that our
customers will no longer be able to submit such RFE on the web anymore".

<paraphrased>
Although, I've been told by the BMC Product Line Manager that it was
unintentional, they can't say that there is a plan to reimplement this
functionality. Since, BMC was already considering having all enhancement
requests flow through Customer Support.
</paraphrased>

Submit your enhancement requests as you would your other incidents
through the support site.  Just indicate somewhere that you would like
this to be an enhancement request.  Tech support will submit the
enhancement request in their defect/RFE tracking system on your behalf.

Thanks,
Michelle