From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Anderson, Douglas W.
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 9:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: multiple attachments in pool on mid tier?

Hi Rocky, Michelle, Craig, et al.,

It's not a permissions issue and yes, we're using the built-in Add, Delete, & Display buttons.

The browser interface doesn't enable selecting a row in the pool. One can click wherever one wants and nothing is highlighted inside the pool.  The first click on the pool causes the buttons to appear.

The result of the first invocation of the Add button is an attachment displayed in the top row of the "pool." A second invocation of the Add button results in a dialog asking whether one wants to replace the first attachment with the newly specified one.

It's not my application, so I won't carry the investigation any further at this point.  I'll be interested to see whether the issue evaporates when we (eventually) upgrade to 6.3 or 7.x ARS.

Thanks for your ideas!
Doug