-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Balaji Giri
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 5:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to reflect a new line in an HTML format?

Hello All,
I am trying to replace a new line character in a character field using a
set fields action in remedy and while doing so  the entire field gets
replaced with blank .

i have tried all solution in the arslist but no help

REPLACE($Short Description$, RIGHT("
REPLACE($Short Description$, RIGHT("

REPLACE($Short Description$, "|",  "<br>")

Kindly let me know if there is any workarround for this.

Regards
giriprasad