** Thank you very much Rick.  I found the docs I was looking for.

Lisa

Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**
After you log in, there is a "Product Documentation" link on the left side of the page.  Unfortunately, it isn't as comprehensive in terms of past releases as the old page was.  For instance, CMDB only lists version 2.0.  Be aware that if you select "Remedy xxxxx", it will give you pre-7.0 versions, while "BMC Remedy xxxxx" will give you the current ones.  It needs to be easier to use than that, for sure.

Rick