Title: RE: ARERR 405 exporting Display Only form to .def file
** **

Thanks. I changed my active link to run on windows loaded (from window open), and it works now.

I am also able to create a form, so Helpdesk manager can update the message and control the rolling speed and font size.

Thanks all for input.

Jason Niu

Remedy System & Operation

GETS - Enterprise Systems Management