From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 5:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Password Change Form

Before we implemented the LDAP authentication we allowed users to change their own Remedy passwords.

We used the Password change routines from David Sanders available at http://www.buoyantsolutions.net/Download_Applications.html

Basically the idea is:

On a Display Only form have them enter their password and push it to a form. Compare the value in the forms.  If they match ask for the new password.

On another note there is also the new Run Process of Application-Confirm-Password to look at as well.

Fred