From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roney Samuel
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Authentication of Remedy via AD

** Dear Dorothy,
                    The most common approach that i have seen in most organisations is to either integrate the Remedy database with the LDAP server by creating a Vendor form and an overnight push of data to the People form, At my current organisation we have a database integration with Peoplesoft so every time a user created the user data is pushed to the People form. With this approach we accommodate the OS integration which then leaves us with very less maintenance work, at least in the User creation process...

Hope this helps

Regards,
Roney Samuel Varghese