Rick -

Are you thinking of Red Smoke Grill .. the one across from Starbucks/Jamba
Juice?

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
11/08/2006 09:51 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Looking for recommendations on Remedy training locations

**
Totally agree - Summerfield is great if you can afford it, old town
Pleasanton is beautiful, and I've never had a bad meal anywhere in that
town.  Try the Blue Agave for great Mexican, too.  And there's a little
sandwich shop across the street from the training center that serves a
steak sandwich that is to DIE for.  Wish I could remember the name of it.

I like Lenny, but there are other good instructors, too.