**
Hello Katherine

Is the 'case type' field value for these tickets is selected as 'problem'. This value will set 'Incident ID' field on 'HPD:HelpDesk' form to 'Original' and the Run-if qualification for 'HPD:HPD-AutoClose' escalation will fail. So the resolved tickets cannot be closed.

Thanks
Shweta

Heynewgirl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HI..

I just discovered an issue while printing out my monthly metrics. I
noticed that I only had resolved tickets for the entire month. No
closed tickets. My auto-close setting is set for 1 day. What else
have I missed?

Katherine.