Or you can use SOAP, and attach your own xml schema.

--
Jarl

On 11/10/06, Carey Matthew Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Serouche,

A) XML can always be processed with XSL after it is generated. (and it
can produce a different formatted XML file.)

B) You could write a custom API program to do the "export" operation
and write out any file format you care too. (or export as XML then do
the XSL thing to reformat.)

C) You could use Crystal Reports or Jasper Reports clients to do the reporting.

Long and sort of it... To my knowledge BMC does not allow us any way
to alter the "XML export format" of the reporting from their clients.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach